Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015
Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank has strewed an Advt. as Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 for
filling up the 350 vacancies of Officer Scale I & II and Office
Assistant (Multipurpose). It is a wonderful opportunity for those who
want to make their career in banking sector. Eligible Contenders can
apply by submitting the online application from on or before the closing
date.
| Post Name | Officer And Assistant |
| No. of Vacancies | 350 |
| Last date to apply online | 8th April 2015 |
Post And Vacancies Details:
| Post name | No. of positions |
| Officer Scale- I (Common banking officer) | 10 |
| Officer Scale- II(Common banking officer) | 03 |
| Officer Scale- I ( CA) | 01 |
| Officer Scale- II( Financial manager) | 01 |
| Officer Scale- I ( agriculture officer) | 03 |
| Officer Scale- I | 114 |
| Office Assistant (Multipurpose) | 218 |
Education Qualification:
- Candidates who are willing to apply for Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank Recruitment 2015 must have qualified in the RRBs-Online CWE conducted by IBPS in September/ October 2014 and also should have scored the suitable marks set by the organization.
- Job hunters must have possessed proficiency in any of the local languages of state for which they applied for officer scale I (this is not required for officer scale II).
No comments:
Post a Comment